Get your business English in shape with the world's favorite business English lessons!
• Download 150+ free MP3 and video lessons
• New lessons added every week
• All the business English you need for success
The Business English App is a powerful app packed with real business English for real business people. Language skills, communication tips, vocabulary, idioms, and more, in effective snack-sized audio lessons. The best English advice from the experts who brought you BusinessEnglishPod, the world’s most popular business English podcast with 50 million lessons downloaded.
Here’s what you get:
• Access your lessons online or offline – just download the lessons you want to study offline
• Lessons on meetings, interviews, phone calls, presentations, negotiations, vocabulary, idioms and lots more
• New lessons added every week to keep motivated
• Hours of top-quality audio and video lessons that are always free to download
• Dozens of free transcripts to get you started
• Slick audio player with easy repeat and skip controls for focused study
Here’s how it works:
• Listen and learn real business English in real business contexts
• Build your vocabulary and language skills with clear explanations and lots of examples
• Practice language as it is used in everyday business situations
• Study the transcript as you listen - easily sync to audio using the time codes in the transcripts
• Download and save MP3s and videos for offline learning
• Pay as you learn – buy only the lessons transcripts you need (the MP3s and videos are always free to listen to and download)
• Access your lessons anywhere, anytime
The Business English App gives you access to several different types of lesson. Try Video Vocab to learn important and useful words on different business and technical topics. Listen to Skills 360 for advice on everything from using the telephone to high-level negotiations. Tune in to Business English News for a look at the latest happenings around the world. And use our core BusinessEnglishPod lessons to study real-world situations, language, and idioms.
BusinessEnglishPod lessons use an effective format that helps you remember what you learn and improve your skills. It starts with an introduction that tells you about the topic and situation for the dialog. Then you hear the dialog, which is a natural example of business communication. Then, in the “debrief” section, a teacher goes through the dialog and explains what the speakers are saying, why they are saying it, and other ways to express similar ideas. Finally, in the “practice” section, you have the chance to use the language you learned.
The Business English App is brought to you by BusinessEnglishPod, the #1 developer of mobile learning for business English since 2006. Our expert team of trainers has frontline experience in fields ranging from engineering to financial services. We are the go-to business English source for teachers, schools, corporations, and individual learners. 100,000 monthly users from over 180 countries can’t be wrong.